Sunday 10 August 2014

Travel ootd

travelling ootd


Pink River Island backpack £30

Dog tooth leggings from Select £8

Tortoiseshell sunglasses from ASOS bought for £10 now £4

Oversized v-neck tshirt from River Island £22

Ash Jalouse boots bought from db3online for £95 now £79.50



In 16 days I'm going on holiday to Florida! OMG! So exciting and yes I'm that excited I've already planned my outfit to travel in! Links to each item above! I'll also be wearing my black fedora because I'm definitely not squashing my hat in my suitcase. I'm loving monochrome at the minute, maybe that makes me boring but that's how I like it. Besides my pink backpack brings in a nice POP of colour. I'm obsessed with the dogtooth pattern and these leggings are my first dogtooth purchase and I cannot wait to wear them!! My little Ash jalouse boots I wear with pretty much everything, they go with just about anything and after they've been worn in they are the comfiest boots and they make me slightly taller which is always good as I'm only just about 5'2". The oversized Tshirt is another new purchase that I've been eyeing up ever since it came into store and I've finally bought it. It's a chiffon/crepe type material with a v-neck and rolled up sleeves. I'm tempted to also buy it in black but it wasn't the cheapest for a Tshirt!


www.WhatLindsayBought.Blogspot.co.uk



 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindsey, Matt told me about your blog, looks good! I'll give you a follow. I also run a beauty and lifestyle blog. Have a peak and give it a follow :) www.rinadeb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete