Sunday 17 August 2014

Saturday Splurge

 
 
 
Some of you may or may not know that in 9 days I'm getting married so yesterday I went shopping for a couple of things for the big day! Both of these products I will use for the wedding and of course afterwards, I do have someone doing my makeup for me but I always wanted to have a lipstick I could use and keep, and what better than the YSL Rouge Volupte in #1 Nude Beige .
 
(This is how the colour shows up on my lips)
 
To me the colour is like my own lip colour, but better. And nice and subtle for the wedding and who cares if you need to reapply when the packaging is as beautiful as it is! I'm going for a pretty natural make up look for the wedding but I do want some nice big lashes!
 
My second purchase is one I found accidentally when I smelt it in someone's house. I just had to have it. That's my gorgeous Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche skinscent. It is stunning. How do I describe the smell... To me it smells like sunbathing, not sweaty sunbathing, like coconut and vanilla and all sorts of summery smells but more musky than sweet. That was a terrible description you'll have to go smell it for yourselves!!!
 
Who's excited for wedding pictures? I know I am!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment