Friday 1 August 2014

Barely there summer make up

Barely there summer make up


Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream

In summer I don't think you need full coverage foundation, especially when its warm during the day so recently I've been using the Maybelline dream fresh bb cream. It was between this and the oil free version but this one has a higher spf which is ideal for summer, or the bit of summer we have! This blends really nice on my skin and hides any blemishes on my skin. If I don't feel that's enough I will sometimes go over with Benefit's Hello Flawless spf powder


The Body Shop All-in-one BB cream (shade 03)
Two bb creams in one make up look? Yes I may have accidentally picked up the Body Shop all-in-one bb cream in the completely wrong colour. I found a new use for it, it works really well as a bronzer bringing out the naturally darker tones in your skin which looks really natural applied in the right places!


Barry M Smokin Hot Palette
I use the Barry M palette for a few things, I really like the blush it leaves nice coral colour on your cheeks, perfect for summer! Secondly I use the white eyeshadow in the inner corner of my eyes, on my brow bone and to highlight my cheek bone! I love multipurpose colours! Lastly I use the nude colour next to the white just on my lids.


Benefit They're Real Mascara
Everybody knows how good the Benefit They're Real mascara is so I don't need to explain that. I use a couple of layers on my upper lashes and one layer on my lower lashes. The only problem I've found with this mascara is it seems to have dried out before you have finished the bottle... just me? Maybe I'll buy the smaller bottle next time! 


Benefit Browzings
I love love love the Benefit Browzings kit my brows look a million times better when I use this, so naturally I use it every single time make up is applied! When I'm going for a more natural look I only use the wax side using the hard angled brush.


Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (shade honey)
The Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain is my absolute absolute favourite shade for a natural summer look, it just enhances the natural colour of your lips and I love the hint of peppermint as you apply it. I think I'll be repurchasing this one before summer ends I apply it that often, its not that it comes off my lips I just love how it feels to apply!



Thanks for reading my first ever blog post xXx
www.WhatLindsayBought.Blogspot.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment