Friday 8 August 2014

Cloud nine review

Cloud nine review

After using my original black GHDs until they literally would not straighten my hair anymore it was time for some new straighteners! My hairdressers has been using the Cloud nine wide iron on my hair for over a year now and my hair always looked gorgeous when she had finished, but my hairdresser is magic anyway so I thought I would try them myself! I bought mine from the toni and guy online store for £114.95 including free next delivery! They arrived the next day and OMG they were sooooo well packed, the box they came in was huge and my precious straighteners were right in the middle surrounded by all sorts of air bags and bubble wrap. They came with a free heat proof mat, a free heat proof case that turns into a mat and a normal black case to keep them in. I bought the wide irons as my hair is super curly/frizzy/afro like and it used to take forever with regular straighteners. The first time of using these it took half the time to straighten my hair and not once did I feel that snag where you can hear your hair snapping, they just glide over smoothly. I also had a go at curling with them and it was so easy, I like a really big loose curl... well more of a wave and these did this easily. For everyone with hair that isn't as crazy as mine there are multiple heat settings so you don't need to fry your hair if its already nearly straight! Maybe they aren't fun colours like some other brands but I'm voting quality over prettiness on this one!!



www.WhatLindsayBought.Blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment