Saturday 2 August 2014

summer essential bags

summer essential bags

Tote bag and Backpack from River Island
My tote bag (£45) is my main everyday bag for the summer time I absolutely love the colours, I usually wear a mix of black white and grey so I don't have lots of colour clashes going on. The bag is very spacious and has 3 pockets on the inside, one of which has about 7 lipsticks inside. Hoarder. Oh and I also have the matching purse! The backpack (£30) I haven't used yet as its my travel bag for my holidays. I always get fed up trying to drag a suitcase and then your bag falls off your arm and ends up sliding down the handle of the suitcase or just on the floor spilling the contents everywhere, for some reason I'm far too lazy to zip up my tote bag! A pretty backback seemed like the best option and it is soooooo soft and looks really cute on.



Mini grey satchel from Primark
At £6 this was an absolute bargain and goes with everything, it has a little front pocket aswell as a little zip pocket in the main part of the bag. I use this whenever I only need to take a few things with me.


Bumbag from Bank
The bumbag (£15) is primarily for on holiday so I haven't had chance to use it yet but I thought it would be handy for walking around theme parks in florida. Shoulder bags give me neck ache eventually...no idea why! It has lots of pockets so plenty of room for a mini suncream, park tickets and money.


Thanks for reading xXx
www.WhatLindsayBought.Blogspot.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment